A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Thursday, March 10, 2005

I am STILL sick...not sure what it is right now...could be sinus...could be the cold....could be ANYTHING. Please be praying for me. This whole time I have been sick I have been going to work as well.


I work now with children. The age group is 4-5 year olds. Those are the ages I have worked with the most the past two weeks... Yeah, I like my job, but being sick just doesn't make it any fun...the children can't understand me...sometimes don't want to listen to me...much less be quiet when being told by ANY teacher. Today we had combined the younger and older 4-5 year old class (also known as 4K-1 & 4K-2). Kortney and myself had 26 children ALL to ourselves (outside & then inside until I left). It was crazy at first, but it ended pretty well. The children began to listen to mewhen I said I would talk to their parents.


Yeah, before the Honor Academy I had worked there for a year, so some of the parents knew me already & remember me very well. One of the funny things which happened yesterday was I had Mrs. Travis (Justin's mom) ask me what my name was again. This is the FUNNY part...she had thought I had gotten married. Reason being: I had never gone by my last name until this week AND she saw a ring on my finger...when I told her it was a promise ring from my special someone she just smiled...I also told her, "Who knows when the engagement ring will be coming? I just know it is in the plans...


If anyone would like to know Chris and I are doing great... Many might wonder if we talk online or even on the phone since we are both working...well, let me tell you all this...I call him pretty much every day on my break from work... He enjoys the calls...and so do I... Our relationship has grown so much. We have begun to see the importance of keeping the relationship strong and growing...God has been good at giving us time to talk with each other...I thank the Lord every day for this relationship. It is a true blessing...If anyone ever wants to know long distance relationships are hard, but well worth it... in the long run...I hope...lol


Anyway, I better go and get some rest...I go in at 8:30am...Comment! Let me know how life is treating you...I miss getting comments... I never know if people other then the people who actually comment take time to read this site...So show me some love... lol Later!!


posted by AshbyInLove @ 9:40 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments:
Congrats on the promise ring!

Bah, Chris doesn't tell me anything...
 
Post a Comment