A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Saturday, March 19, 2005

Daddy,


     I want that desire again. The desire to dig into Your word, to learn more about Your character, & to be closer to You.


    My time & priorities need to be looked at more. I feel as if my relationship with You is crumbling and I don't want that. I have also begun to think it is about me, what I want & need. It's about me!


    It's NOT about me!!! It never has been. I need to be refocused, redirected, reminded about my calling! Can someone help me !?! Please!


   I need this stronghold to be torn, broken, lifted!! How could I have been so selfish?


   I truly need to remind myself daily of what I have been called to be & do with my life!


     ~ Be a leader for Women


     ~ Learn another language


     ~ Read books an Women in the Bible (any recommendations?)


     ~ Study the Word with more desire & passion to grow & more intimate with God.


posted by AshbyInLove @ 11:37 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment