A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Friday, February 18, 2005

Yeah, I know it is time that I should be in bed and all , but I have something on my mind... I received this call from Carrie (a leader in the Preschool Ministry at the Met) asking if I would be interested in being an assistant teacher for the 5 year old Sunday school class. hmmm...


I had applied to work in the Student Ministry...things just don't seem to be working out there...I think God is changing my course just a little. So, as I was getting ready for bed I felt the Lord asking me this..."Maybe this is your place...your heart is to teacher. I haven't told you you aren't going to teacher anyone. You are still available to put together a Bible Study for the College Ministry...Have you still put some thought into that?" I would have to be honest I hadn't really put as much thought into it as I had been planning to when I came back from the Honor Academy...so, I feel this is a way the Lord is going to show me He still wants me to start a Bible study...


Well, as for the Bible Study...it will be for the females...we will most likely be covering "Lady In Waiting". I was told last Sunday that many of the girls already had the book...so I think the Lord was slowly trying to give me hints to through with it...Please be praying things are made truly clear. I only desire to be on His Will.


As for college, classes are going well... I am doing much better then last week...Thx for all the prayers that have been going up for me... I am truly blessed to have friends like you all.


The Psalm for Thursday, Feb. 17, 2005:


vs. 5-8 "Uphold my steps in Your paths, that my footsteps may not slip. I have called upon You, for You will hear me, O God; incline Your ear to me, and hear my speech. Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand, O You who save those who trust in You from those who rise against them. Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me under the shadow of Your wings."


vs. 15 "As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness."


posted by AshbyInLove @ 2:21 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment