A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It is amazing when you ask God to give you a sign and he makes it LOUD and CLEAR in a song you have heard over and over...now the song has a new meaning...I have been struggling with Satan bring up fear of being hurt...with memories of past hurts I had experienced in relationships...God has truly made it clear to me...I asked Him if it is truly what I feel it is then this song would be played on the radio...well, I just after I turned on my radio that very song came on...


WHEN GOD MADE YOU by Newsong & Natalie Grant...

(Verse 1)

Its always been a mystery to me
How two hearts can come together
And love can last forever
But now that I have found you, I believe
That a miracle has come
When God sends the perfect one
Now gone are all my questions about why
And Ive never been so sure of anything in my life

(Chorus)
I wonder what God was thinking
When He created you
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because He made all my dreams come true
When God made you
He must have been thinking about me

(Verse 2)
I promise that wherever you may go
Wherever life may lead you
With all my heart Ill be there too
From this moment I want you to know
Ill let nothing come between us
And I will love the ones you love
Now gone are all my question about why
And Ive never been so sure of anything in my life

(Repeat Chorus)

(Bridge)
He made the sun He made the moon
To harmonize in perfect tune
One cant move without the other
They just have to be together
And that is why I know its true
Youre for me and Im for you
Cause my world just cant be right
Without you in my life

(Repeat Chorus)

(Tag)
He mustve heard every prayer Ive been praying
Yes He knew everything I would need
When God made you
When dreams come true
When God made you
He mustve been thinking about me

God had truly made it clear to me...FIGHT hard against what Satan doesn't want to happen...Pray for this relationship...because when two become one you and I are going to impact the world for Christ...and that is why Satan wants to destory it...Other friends who might be going through the same thing...STAND STRONG! You aren't the only ones going through it...we are all in this together...


posted by AshbyInLove @ 2:54 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment