A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Monday, February 14, 2005

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, BELOVED


Beloved,



I am holding you close on this Valentine's Day. The day left aside for those people in love to show their love to a special someone. I show My love to you everyday...in the sun rise, sun set, every star, flower, and within you. You are a creation I took great time creating.


For those who don't feel loved, just know there is someone BIGGER then anyone you can see there on earth who loves you more then you could have ever dreamed. Don't ever begin to think no one loves you. I love you unconditionally...My love is forever!


For those who have given Me their whole life. I love you! Just as much as I love those who have not. There are no words that can explain who proud of you I am. Everything you have wanted, you have placed at My feet...placed into My hands to care and look after.


Allow this Valentine's Day to be a day you fall in love with Me again...You might feel alone, because your love isn't with you, but I am...I am with you....within you. Fall into my arms once again and allow Me to embrace you and pour My love on you...The one you so long to be with IS HERE...I am within him...so therefore you have a part of him within you...because that part you share in common IS ME. That is what brought you two together. I brought he into your life....I placed the same desire within your heart and his heart...I did this because I LOVE YOU! I show you My love for you in everything you see. Sometimes you don't see it...but I LOVE YOU!


posted by AshbyInLove @ 2:52 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment