A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Wednesday, January 26, 2005

New Update:


I am now attending college...ALL paid for...but let me tell you this story. How? I had received my income tax check in the mail while I was in Canada...so that is what I used to pay for college...my dad had enough to help me cover the rest...so yeah, I'm going to college now....in hopes that God will provide the money for the rest of my textbooks... I KNOW HE WILL!!!


I went to my first class tonight. I didn't know what book I needed first and how much it would be, so I talked to my instructor about it. After talking for awhile and sharing with her that I didn't have enough money for the book she offered to lend me her copy...yeah, I will be using the Instructor's copy of the book...the first book at least.  Praise the Lord!!!


I will be going to talk with someone at Chick-fil-a about an interview tomorrow...pray...please... I am in need of a job. If you haven't read my last post...my dad lost his job...so an income is very important to have in this family...Thx!


I would like to thank those of you who prayed for me about attending college and the funds for the classes...your prayer were heard and followed through to completion...God is GOOD!!


posted by AshbyInLove @ 1:17 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment