A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Friday, January 21, 2005

I just got back from the airport. My heart aches and I'm unsure how to explain the feeling. I left my love today...early this morning. There is this feeling within me I have never had before. The feeling I left something behind...I did...I left you! I know you couldn't come with me, but someday you will and never leave. The time will come sooner then we both think. Just remember why we had to say our goodbyes. The first one was hard, but we will get through it with the strength the Lord will/has give us.

We know why we had to say our goodbyes...we have things to do...things God has told us to do before we start our lives together. The thing that keeps me going is the fact I have a true reason to save money and do my best in school. The reason is God has called me to do it and has opened my eyes and has shown me why it is important. I have a reason to save up money...

Ok, I need to get some sleep I have been in a airport for about 15 hours. I will quickly explain what happened: I waited at the gate for my flight to Toronto...it was delayed. I had already said my goodbyes to Chris...so you guessed right...I missed him and wished he was holding my hand or giving me a kiss goodbye again... BUT, we had been given much extra time...I will explain that in another post, but today was an adventure in itself. So, like I said earlier in this post my flight to Toromto was delayed...yes, I missed my connecting flight to Houston. SOOO, I stayed in the Toronto airport for 7 HOURS before the next flight into Houston. yeah, I say my goodbyes TO CHRIS at 8:30AM and say my goodbyes TO CANADA at 8:40PM. A total of 12 hours difference!!! So, yeah, if this post doesn't make since you will all know why. I am very sleepy and I am going to bed now.  *sleepy*


Chris, I love you!...like mad
I am sooo glad I talked to you tonight. I miss you, my love

Stay focused, ok? Remember why we had to say our goodbyes...we WILL see each other again...SOONER then we think...


posted by AshbyInLove @ 1:25 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment