A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Here are the pictures many of you (my friends) have been waiting forever to see...same goes for me...been waiting FOREVER. j/k  We...Chris and I...had Chuck (Chris' roommate) take some of us together. And Chris took the ones of me and I took the ones of him. I hope you all like them as much as we enjoyed having them taken.  



Yes, I am still in Canada...long story...but I was supposed to be home yesterday...then today...now tomorrow. Trust me when I have the time to tell you all the details I will. It was quite funny... Chris and I have been having a few laughs as to how hard and strange to has been trying to get me back to Texas...trust it is worth waiting to hear about. I won't tell til I get back to Texas. Right now I am playing FFXI and I am at level 10...YEY!!  Tell me what you think about the pictures and my new profile pic, ok? Anyway, Later Friends!!


posted by AshbyInLove @ 4:14 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment