A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Saturday, January 29, 2005

Have you ever dreamed of something hoping it could come sooner not really sure what it is going to be? That is where I am right now...I know it is going to be special...I keep being told that, but there is just a part of me that really wants to know...you know? God has given me so much...I have truly been given a treasure...if you truly have to ask what that treasure is...you should ask yourself this question: what is that treasure? It isn't a what, but a who?...this person knows what I am talking about...no worries...The Lord is holding me close to His heart ...Things is going to happen when He feels we are ready for this change in our lives to come...when we have finished what He has called us to do at this time in our lives. I thank God daily for what He has given me!


Father, do I truly deserve this kind of love? Why do I?


Dear Daughter; my Bride; my Beloved,   You are my treasure. Stop allowing thoughts of how you don't feel you deserve this love. You have trusted me to bring you love and here I have given it to you. Now, you don't think you deserve it?! Why? You are my Princess! You came to me in prayer asking to have someone who loves Me and follows Me. What more can you ask for? He loves Me with all his heart and always will...he will show the children you have together the love I have for them...the unconditional love I have for them...and so will you. You will show them My love through the way you live your life. Trust me and allow me to lead you every step of the way.


Father, Sometimes it hurts...there are times I want to know EVERYTHING. ... It just never happens...anyway, I thank you for listening to my prayer I prayed for for so long...the prayer I never thought would be answer, because I never thought there was someone out there who would love me in the way You love the Church...I guess I was wrong to think that, because You have opened my eyes and have given me someone with everything I prayed for and more...


Be blessed! There are times when the Lord gives you more then you have ever wanted...that applies to every area in your life...not just relationships. College, jobs, church, dreams....and so on...Trust Him in everything!

posted by AshbyInLove @ 1:51 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment