A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Wednesday, November 17, 2004

While I was having my quiet time last night and this is was the Psalm of the day:
here is some verses which helped me out ALOT!

Psalm 16

. This verse breaks my heart:
vs.4 "The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods."

. God is my Provider: Financial security
vs.5 "Lord, you have assigned me any portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure."

. I have an inheritance beyond what I can ask or imagine:
vs.6 "The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance."

. I have been lead to stay up and read the Word:
vs.7 "I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; at night my heart instructs me."

. I have no need to be stressed:
vs.9 "Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure."

. I must seek the Lord daily to be refreshed in His presence and drowned in His love:
vs.11 "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures of your right hand."

No stress here! Praise the Lord!!!! He is soooo faithful.


posted by AshbyInLove @ 10:55 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment