A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Tuesday, November 16, 2004


Life is tough right now...REALLY tough.  Father, all I ask is that You open a door.  Two doors if possible and ask me to chose one, but right now I don't have anything.  Things are so hard for me right now. Not just about the possiblity of not seeing Chris, but just life in general.  Tickets and college to pay for, but the money not being there can cause people to stress out.  Yes, that is where I am.  I am stressed and my face shows it.  I know one thing my parents wish so much is to help me, but they are barely getting by with all they have to pay for much less be able to help me. 


I have no doubt God is preparing me for my future, but why does it have to be like this?  He has called me to speak to the Church and un-Churched, and that I will have to depend on them for mission's support.  Never in my mind did I think it would be so hard to fully depend on God and others.  I can't do anything about any of these situations right now.  They are in the hands of God and my future employers . 



posted by AshbyInLove @ 7:37 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment