A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Monday, November 22, 2004

It is amazing how when you read the Bible it is exactly what you need to hear that exact minute. Take some time and read these verses.  I pray they encourage you as they did me with any situation you might be going through. God loves you very much and wants you to know that and have no doubts. 



Psalms 16:11 "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."


Psalm 17:15 "And I - in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness."


Psalm 18:16-19 "He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters.  He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me.  They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me."


Psalm 20:4-5 "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests."


Psalm 21:6-7 "Surely you have granted him eternal blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence. For the king trusts in the Lord; through the unfailing love of the Most High he will not be shaken."


Psalm 1:8 "Ask of me, and I will make nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession."  


posted by AshbyInLove @ 1:21 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment