A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Thursday, November 18, 2004

I would like to take this time to thank you all for praying for my friend who got married. She told her parents, but they weren't happy to hear it. I look at it this way they know now. Still be praying for that family and that they work everything out.


I am still looking for a job, but I really don't want one. I would really like to be able to fully focus on school.  God has so much money out there for me. So, I have taken some time to fill out my FAFSA to see how much financial aid and  how many grants I could get for next semester and maybe money back from this semester...Please pray everything works out. Time will only tell. I am paying for college out of my own pocket and right now next spring isn't looking very promising...It will have to be paid through financial aid, scholarships, and grants. really! I would like to be able to take four classes next semester...I am definitely going to work harder.


Also, Chris won't be coming down for Thanksgiving, and I am okay about it. Really! It will work out better.  He said he will be able to help me with my plane ticket for Christmas. I feel God worked it all out better then we even thought. Now I will, with no doubt, be able to go the Canada for Christmas and met his family. I am so excited!!!


Thanks for your prayers! The Lord is soo good at working things out...hehehe


posted by AshbyInLove @ 3:32 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment