A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Friday, September 17, 2004

My heart longs for...
My mind has thoughts of...
why do I miss this ...?
Why does this ... have to be so distant?
So far away...
Bring it closer, O God!
I long to be in...
Not having to worry, is this the last one I will...?
The only one I will... for the rest of time?
O God, give me guidance...
I don't want to give my heart to...
Is this were the search will end for...?

I have left out one word...figure it out... :) This is something the readers are going to have to really think about when they read this...Karen, if you are reading this post.Please really think about what I wrote...I feel you will understand right away what the missing word is...you know I am here for you, but don't make a mistake about "it", ok? please email me and tell me what you thought about the post...anyone can for that matter...I miss everyone of you internships, alumni, and noneo Teen Mania friends who might be looking at this website... I would love to hear how you are doing...leave a commment if you can...
Could the word be "Love"? You all come up with your own thoughts on the post you are reading...


posted by AshbyInLove @ 12:18 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment