A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Friday, September 03, 2004



Many things are going on in my life right now. A big decision is about to be made. I feel the Lord has already given me the answer, but I will wait to post that answer for a later date. My thoughts about next year have made a big change. I will not be going to Vietnam. Why? You might be thinking? If you were unable to read my last few posts. I will tell you. I got a phone call and talked to someone from OMF. We talked for a while and came up with this thought: "I will be going to college to go get my degree in Speech Communications. I plan on going to Japan with Teen Mania next summer 2005. Work somewhere and save up money to someday move out of my parent's apartment." Any question? Don't worry I just had a slap of reality yesterday. Was I truly ready to go to an other country by myself? Not really! But I really didn't put much that to it until that call. Thank you, Lord!

I talked to Katrina last night and she told me something no one had told me yet. Lord, I don't want him to have any regrets. If you call him to come back to... then he needs to go. This is hard for me to say, but I will wait for the right time.



All I want is God's will, but if God has something change then I will soon know. O Father, keep speaking to us about what should happen. I miss the talks I have with him and all the times we just pick fun at each other. Our friendship is something special. I pray it just becomes stronger from now on, O Father!



posted by AshbyInLove @ 7:19 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments:
I know what you mean. I have been trying to "speed up" my vision for God and he is constantly (as it seems to me) using all of his spiritual resources convincing me not to. I almost even abandoned the one the Lord had laid out for a short cut because the current one was not "quick enough."

So you are going with Teen Mania to Japan? I may/may not join you. Only time will tell. Either way, I look forward towards traveling overseas. Life should be good. Selah!
 
Post a Comment