A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Saturday, September 18, 2004


Have you taken time out of your day to seat and talk to God?
Ask Him questions?
Seek Him for guidance in any situation?
What are your thoughts on, right now?
O Father, forgive me for leaving you out of my life!

Have those been thoughts that have quickly gone through your mind?
Just truly think about it...I don't mean to offend anyone...but what have we been doing since we have left the Honor Academy? Are we who we say we are? Do we always do the right thing regardless of expediency? What is it that we have learned at the Honor Academy? Were they Teen Mania's convictions or did you make your own convictions? Do you care what convictions you have? Seek the Lord and ask what has changed within you...Don't leave Him out of your life just because you don't have to have a quiet time...HA interns (I understand a quiet time is required, but dig into the Word and pursue God with all your heart, mind, and soul. This year will change your life forever whether you think so or not) and alumni(the bold print was for you all!)...I love you, but what are you doing to change the world?

If you are wondering what I have been doing....I am working and going to college...planning on transferring to either HBU or GCU and pursuing a major in Speech Communications...what has He called you to do? Are you doing the best you can to pursue that? If so, you are doing great job! Like I said earlier...I didn't type this post to offend anyone...just really think about it... I know I have been...I had plans on going to Vietnam to be a nanny and God has closed that door for right now...I have been looking into going to a university in fall 2005...We will just have to see...Thank you for reading my post...Have a great day! May God bless you for your obedience... :)

posted by AshbyInLove @ 9:18 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment