A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Sunday, August 15, 2004



This is how I felt when I went shopping with my mom. Don't get me wrong I love and have missed my family, but it is just so different being the only one around who just off and on has odd feelings about things that are going on in the world. I don't even know if I am even explaining that right.

Just to give you an example: I went to Wal-Mart with my mom to night and we went to the isle that had gerbil food and there were these two guys who seemed to me that they were up to something illegal, so I went to someone who worked in Wal-Mart and suggested to him that he might want to keep an eye out on those guys. I knew that if I didn't do something I would have felt horrible.

One thing that just broke my heart was before we even walked into Wal-Mart I saw three young guys sitting outside smoking. I just felt the sudden need to pray for them. They were blowing smoke into each others faces. They are going to end up killing each other if they keep that going. Please be praying for them. I don't know what their names were, but God does and that is all that matters.

It is so different being home and noticing the way I have changed already.
My mom is asking me about how she should be having her quiet times, and I am encouraging her to start journaling. Please be praying for her, she is feeling she has wasted 50 years or so of her life thinking her relationship with the Lord was the way she wanted it. She has soon realized that she wants something so much stronger. She desires it to be an initimate relationship with her Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ.

Pray the Lord will give me the right words to say to encourage her through her relationship with the Lord.


posted by AshbyInLove @ 12:10 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment