A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Tuesday, August 31, 2004


Friendship
Is there friendship?
Do you enjoy being together?
How much do you know about each other?
Do both of you know the likes and dislikes of each other?
Do you miss your friend?
What is it you miss?
What do you miss most about them?
Do you miss their smile? jokes? laughter? Or just being around them knowing they will encourage you every step of the way?
Why do you miss them?

I miss a friend of mine
There is something about our friendship that is different than any of my past friendships.
This friend has a special place in my heart
I will just follow my heart and what God is telling me...

Thank you everyone for being there for me through the tough times while I was at the Honor Academy.
When my friend committed suicide, going through my first holidays without my grandpa, and worries about everything that were going on at home. Your prayers are greatly heard. God is faithful to supply ALL you need in His timing. You will hear from HIM when He feels you need to know.... I am here for you if you need me....
email me sometime.... stolengirl@gmail.com

posted by AshbyInLove @ 2:32 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment