A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Friday, July 02, 2004

I miss my family. I wish I could be with them today as they spend time with my grandmother, Pappy, and talk about Granddaddy and all the funny things he did when he was alive. I MISS YOU, GRANDDADDY!!! I wish I could see your smile and have one of your hugs. You made me feel like a princess like one else and no one can take the place of a grandfather's love. Many people who have lost a grandparent know what I'm going through, but for those who haven't it's really hard when it comes to the time of the one year anniverary of their death. It hits you harder then you would ever think. I didn't think it would be hard, but every time I'm not doing anything I think about my grandfather and the fun things I did with him and Pappy when I was younger and even before he got ill. Before he found out he had cancer I had the wonderful opportunity to spend a week with him and Pappy. They had come to be with my mom while she had gone in for surgery. I had been given the day of my mom's surgery off from work, so I stayed and spent that time with my grandparents. I didn't think that would be one of my last times to be with both of my grandparent. Please be praying for my family throughout this day, especially my grandmother. Thanks you all for your prayer.

posted by AshbyInLove @ 4:24 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment