A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hey everyone!!  I just thought I would say this one thing: What would you like to know about my missions trip? I don't want to fire hose you all. God did amazing things in New York. I can tell you one thing: lives were changed and they will never be the same again. Praise the Lord for what He has done in the lives of the people of New York. I have a few stories of my own and if you would like to know just ask me to post it and I will. I don't want to post something no one wants to read. I hope you all understand. And if I took the time to type all about my missions trip it would take much of my precious time I have left with my friends here at the Honor Academy. Time that I really don't have. Again I hope you all understand, many of you would. Hope you all have awesome questions! Peace out bros and sistaz!!! 

posted by AshbyInLove @ 8:30 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment