A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Saturday, July 31, 2004

Be praying the Lord moves in the hearts of the people of my church back in Houston to help me financially. Thank you guys for all your prayers. This is the email I sent out to my Met family:

Dear Met Family,
I am the daughter of Mike and Rhonda Walston, faithful members of the Met family, and I am emailing you with a prayer request. I am in GREAT need of the rest of my funds for the Honor Academy. I am not going to state how much, because whether I say how much God knows what my need is. Please be lifting me up in your prayers. This year at the Honor Academy has changed my life so much and I feel it is my duty to have all my funds in before I make all my plans to graduate August 14, 2004. I have been informed that if all my funds are NOT in I will NOT be graduating with many of my friends. Also my plans for next year are to go to college at Willowchase Community College in the Fall semester, and then go to Vietnam in Spring 2005 to be a nanny for missionary children. I have already had a family in Vietnam ask for me to come, but the application process takes 2 months. Please be praying for me as I prepare to return home and all the other things that need to happen in order for me to go to Vietnam in the spring. Thank you all for your prayers. They’re greatly appreciated! May the Lord bless you all abundantly.

Sincerely,
Leigh-Anne Walston

P.S. If the Lord leads you to send me any funds just ask my parent about how to do so. The funds have to be in by Aug. 9th and NO later. If they are not in, like I stated in the email, I will not be graduating with my class or even at all. Again thanks you for all your prayers and financial support.

posted by AshbyInLove @ 12:01 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment