A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Saturday, June 19, 2004

I didn't know Rachael very well, but having served here these past 10 months I feel she made an impact. When she came up for her meal she always had a smile on her face. You could see the love of the Lord on her face. She also saw how important her friends were to her. The odd thing was last week I noticed she spent even more time with her friends then usual. She always came in the cafe. to hang out with her friends. Last week I saw her at least five times in the cafe. hanging out with her friends. She loved people and most of all loved the Lord with all her heart. Even though I didn't know her very well I feel a part of my family is gone. I grieve with all of you, but I have to confess I don't understand how you feel. Always remember I am here for you if you need someone to talk to, but please don't get angry with God; Run to God at this time of grieving and He will be your comfort.

~StolenGirl~

posted by AshbyInLove @ 4:23 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment