A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Wednesday, June 30, 2004

These are the emails I have been sending and receiveing about the opportunity to go overseas this coming year. The last email was the first one I sent:

Hi Leigh-Anne,
I've emailed our OMF office in the US to see how fast they could process
your application - to see if you could get out here by September, assuming
everything goes well. The family has three boys - age 11, 9, and 4. I will
put you in touch with the office as soon as I hear back from them.

Blessings,
Rob


Hi Rob,
Yes, I am interested! Can you give me infornation on the family I would
be helping? How many children do they have? What ages? I'm excited and
nervous. : / This is the first time I have been overseas since I came to
the USA after be born in the Philippines. How long would the application
process take? When would I be needed to come? I can come as soon as I have
everything in line back here in the states before handing off to Vietnam.
Thanks for your quick response.

Sis In Christ,
Leigh-Anne Walston


Hi Leigh Anne,
Thanks for your inquiry regarding our need for a home schooling teacher. I
don't think the family is real picky about qualifications - mainly they
need
someone who has an education and someone willing to help their kids go
through the home schooling curriculum. The girl who has helped them this
year was a university graduate - but she hadn't majored in education or
anything - she was just willing to serve.

If you are interested, let me know and we can get you started on the
application process.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Rob


To Whom It May Concern:
I would like more information on this position. What would the
qualifications be for this position? Thank you for all your hard work and
may the Lord bless you and your family.

Vietnam
Home schooling teacher – teach missionary children and live with a
missionary family
9-10 months
Sept-July
2004-2005 or
2005-2006
1 per year

Sincerely,
Leigh-Anne Walston

If it is God's Will I will be heading to Vietnam in September. May later in the year. Here I am send me!

posted by AshbyInLove @ 11:45 AM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments: Post a Comment