A woman who will seek out the Lord with all of her heart. Call upon the Lord for guidance. Cry out to Him for wisdom.


Name

URL or Email

Message (smilies)




Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006




Matthew 10:22: A Journal

>> credits:
www.blogger.com
www.blogskins.com
layout. www.serendipityq.com



Sunday, June 06, 2004

About me and who I appreciate....
I am a sister to two siblings. Michael is my older brother whom I love dearly, and it burdens my heart and I truly want to see him grow in the Lord. Ryan is my younger brother whom I have heard pursuing the Lord with all if his heart. Mom and Dad, I love you so much, thank you for allowing me the leave home, and have the opportunity to grow in the Lord. All other relatives who might read this. "No, I didn't forget about you. You all have been a part of my life, whether big or small."
While in the internship I have 7 brothers whom I have adopted as true brothers. Yes, I said, "You are now my brothers, so after the internship you can call or email me if you need someone to talk to or pray with about something. Sister, there are so many of you that I have lost count. I have never had a sister and you all have made it a get experience for me. I will always come to one of you if I need someone to talk to about personal issues. Caroline, I will never forget the times when I have opened to you and have received freedom, because I was no longer hiding things in my life. You have truly changed my life. Don't think you didn't make a difference, because if we all wrote you a letter they would all say how much you have helped us grow because of your relationship with the Lord. K-crew, this ministry placement has made me into the person I am today. We will face trials and etc., but the Lord will get us through it all for the betterment of His kingdom. Everyone I have written about have made an impact on my life one way or the other.

posted by AshbyInLove @ 9:35 PM

{hey.halfofmine,..}


Comments:
Well, it works now YEY! Peace
 
Post a Comment